Reiki is a energy balancing practice that promotes harmony for you and your pet.
The Benefits of Reiki
- Induces a state of profound relaxation and well-being.
- Reduces pain and decreases the stress, reducing fatigue, and promoting better sleep.
- Rebalances the body physically, emotionally, mentally and on a subtle energetic level.
- Develops enhanced clarity, personal awareness, intuition, and a feeling of being centered on all levels of being.
- Increases motivation and energy levels, assists in goal-setting.
Reiki had been shown to be a highly effective, user-friendly technique, recognized and used by leading hospitals and doctors as a complementary care.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Columbia Presbyterian
- Yale Center Cancer
- Treatment Centers of America.
What is being said about Reiki . . .
Reiki promotes the healing of physical and emotional ailments through gentle touch. Reiki consists of gentle, hands-on healing techniques for restoring harmony and providing deep relaxation and a sense of clarity.
There are many individual reports about Reiki’s power to increase feelings of well-being and refresh the spirit. Some cancer patients undergoing active treatment have reported an increased sense of well-being, reduced pain, and reduced nausea and vomiting after Reiki sessions. One small controlled pilot study found that Reiki was linked with reduced self-reports of pain in patients with advanced cancer, but it had no effect on the amount of pain medicine used by the patients to control their pain.